Match the colours!
Crack the code!
Win the prize!
Our brand new, exclusive skilled reaction game! This game can go anywhere! Compact, portable, silent and fun!
The Colour Code Challenge combines fun, skill and dexterity to bring you the perfect game for any venue at any time. Whether you are dealing with high value corporate clients, running a large footfall data gathering event, or serving the leisure industry the Colour Code Challenge will hep you to achieve your goal.
Now with a 6 tile option, perfect for important dates. Or the standard 4 tile version. Simply choose your date, set your colours and match the timer colour to the tile colour. This game is exciting, addictive and ultimately enjoyable!
The game has multi layered usability, so can be set for a variety of play combinations dependent upon the event and location. 1,2 or 4 player versions with branded plinth, or infinity panel, perfect for a busy exhibition venue. The 4-player version can be designed as a central games console, just add four stools or chairs for all-day fun. The desktop version has been designed for a compact stand or sales office environment. Whatever you want we can design the Colour Code Challenge for you.
When you come to Unique Ideas, you don’t just hire a game, you hire a team. We bring our collective knowledge of what works to every conversation, so that from your initial enquiry to packing up after your successful event we will be with you every step of the way.
When you hire a Colour Code Challenge you know you are getting an exclusive game, designed by Unique Ideas, made in our US workshops, this is the game to get you noticed!
If you want an ice breaker, a data gatherer, an easy way to strike up conversation, a stand attraction, entertainment or engagement, you have found it!
The Game Objective (in 4 easy steps!)
1: Set the timer to suit (usually 30 seconds)
2: The timer will start to count down, changing colours as it does so
3: The aim is to press the button when the colour on the timer matches the colour on the tile
4: Keep going!
The winner is the person who uncovers all the tiles in the quickest time.
- 4 or 6 tiles available, in colours to match your brand
- Chose your own code, maybe to represent an important date?
- Or choose a random code generated to try and open the safe, or closest to the mystery number wins the prize! What will you do with yours? (we have heaps of ideas! Call us today on 01902 896 777)
- Can link directly to the Perspex Safe, crack the colour code to open the safe. This work perfectly with the 6 tile version
- Desktop version for fun in-house game play.
- 4 or 6 tile versions available, 1,2 or 4 players
- Stand out game for instant attention
- Silent in operation apart from the crowds shouting in joy or frustration
- Random or chosen number generated
- Can have code generated for winners throughout the day, with small time variations to prevent game fixing
- Branding on all panels, for immediate brand recognition
- Infinity panel available for ultimate stand out attraction
- Fun and addictive reaction game perfect for all ages
- Low power supply required, only 3 amps
- Variety of game play options from desktop to 4-player
It’s your game, play it your way! Perfect for a range of settings including: events, shopping centres, leisure industry, charity or fundraising fun days, team building experiences, exhibitions, in-house events, corporate events, retail opening celebrations, or just for fun!
Hire your Colour Code Challenge today and get playing!
With Unique Ideas the possibilities are endless! We can help you to choose the perfect game set-up for you and your needs, so get in touch today!
The best game I’ve seen this year!
“Innovise contacted Bob & Carol for a recent event we were organising and we were extremely pleased with the service received and the quality of the game, Colour Code Challenge.
Would highly recommend Unique Ideas if you are planning an event/exhibition and looking for something special and out of the ordinary”
“We needed something new, innovative and fun to help bring our stand alive at a recent exhibition and Unique Ideas had just the solution. Bob and the team were helpful, organised and tentative; they worked quickly and effectively, always going above and beyond to help deliver what we needed. The service was fantastic and we were initially invited to their workshop to view the full range of games and the various different branding options which were available. Bob provided advice on the type of games which he would recommend, showed me videos and made sure I was happy with my purchase decision. Once the order was confirmed, the team helped to create the artwork for the branding of the game, provided delivery, installation and collection. Everything was seamless and the team were a pleasure to work with”