Do you want your vehicles to stand out?
Do you want to attract more customers?
Do you want to increase your sales?
Of course you do!
Be bigger, be better, be bolder, be longer, be stronger…choose a Modular Display System from Unique Ideas
Developed with our 12 years’ experience in designing display and exhibition platforms, we bring you the Modular Display System, a unique car ramp display. Ideal for vehicles of all sizes, from Minis to Long Wheel Base vans. Perfect for roadshows and exhibitions, flexible hire from 1 week to 6 months.
The Modular Display System is bigger, better, stronger, longer and more versatile than any other car display ramp available on the market today. Our MDS has been engineered, designed, manufactured and strength tested to 4000 kg, exceeding all industry standards. The unique design is to the latest Health and Safety standards and to current legislation; ISO9001 and BS EN 1993-1-1 (BS449-1).
We have taken the standard ramp width and increased it from 295mm to 400mm preventing tyre damage on display vehicles, we have increased the tyre tread bars from every 150mm to every 100mm helping to prevent clutch burn. We have designed a ramp that will reflect the quality of your cars, rather than detracting from it.
Fully brandable in-house, our MDS will provide you with extensive and eye-catching branding opportunities. We can deliver, assemble and provide RAMS and safe operating instructions throughout the UK. We offer dry hire with flexible terms, or contract hire. Our MDS are ideal for off-site exhibitions or shopping centres.
The MDS is comprised of two sections. The first being the On Ramp, which is angled for display and style, as well as providing access to the Horizontal Section. The On Ramp is available as a stand-alone. Both the On Ramp and the complete MDS are available for hire or sale across the UK, and for sale worldwide.
The Modular Display System is comprised of two sections.
- 5m long x 0-945 high x 400mm wide tyre treads.
- Variable width to accommodate different size vehicles.
- Each side of the ramp is in 2 sections for ease of transport to off-site events.
- Linking bars for safe loading and structural integrity.
- Ground support struts for additional stability.
- Fully galvanised.
- Removable end stops.
- Heavy duty 6mm steel frame.
- ISO9001. Designed to BS EN 1993-1-1 (BS449-1)
- Designed with the latest Structural Calculations to consider Windage in exposed areas. (07/17)
- Proof Tested to 4000 Kgs/set.
- Designed to 2500 Kgs.
- 6 stainless steel bolts to securely join sections.
- Holes pre-drilled to accommodate branded panels.
- (1 Pair is left/right hand skid)
- 5 M Long x 945 high x 400 mm tyre tread wide.
- Adjustable width.
- End stops/4 Alignment bars. 2 Ground support bars.
- 3 mm Die bond panels POR.
Jockey wheels are available if required, enabling your MDS to be manually moved around your site.
The new display outside the Mercedes Benz headquarters looking very impressive and creating a lot of attention